Tuesday, April 21, 2015

I'm Back....! And I've got a dream...

Been a while since I published anything so I figured it was about time to get back on track. Today's topic is focusing on a dream I have. This has to do with League of Legends and ranked, specifically solo/duo queue's.

I've been thinking a lot about it lately and just recently got back into ranked/LoL in general. Took a small hiatus where I avoided league quite a bit but just recently got back into it very heavily. A dream I have as I am currently watching a Voyboy stream on Twitch.tv is that I will reach Challenger rank this season. Yeah Yeah Yeah Sean, that's every LoL player's dream, cause it's a shortcut to the pros and being famous, etc etc.... Well see, that's not the reason why I'm fighting for challenger ranked, my reason is because I want to get into the loading lobby with all the other Challengers and sometimes Diamond players or master tier, etc etc, and them look over and see... "WTF? This guy was Gold last season, and now he's Challenger? What an improvement!" I long for that sort of recognition, sure it'd be great to get famous and all of a sudden be making a decent living off of streaming and YouTube videos an such, or being recognized at Conventions, sure, that'd be an amazing experience. But really I just want the recognition that I've improved that quickly and that much, more specifically within my close friend crowds and such. Anyhow, here's a shout out to all the people with a similar dream and a little motivational push to keep following that dream. I wanna see you when we get up there to the peak. Good luck dude, see you there. (Special shout out to the girls who want this too, we need more women in professional eSports, and I want to see you there too!

That's it for me today, short post just to ease back into this. Check back tomorrow for little bit of coverage on the GTAV release on PC recently! Game on bros!

No comments:

Post a Comment