Thursday, April 23, 2015

Console Wars - An Absolute Waste of Time

   Short post today...

   I've recently had a lot of time to think about the console wars and how they are going. I would like to flip an argument that I've made in the past. The reality is that consoles: Wii U, Xbox One, and Playstation 4 are all awesome consoles and should be treated as such, they are a huge leap into the future and are very likely to continue to do very well. I've really grown tired of the war between the consoles on which one is best. Each system is great in it's own way and should be respected as equally as the next. Each one has something it's better at than the other, but they all do it very well.
   The main reason I write this article is to make the point that we need to stop arguing over which one is better, and just love our preferred console as much as we want, or even better yet, LOVE THEM ALL! I want everyone to stop wasting time arguing over chat's and forum posts and spend those few extra minutes playing on your console, and LOVE IT! Stop wasting time and enjoy that console.

No comments:

Post a Comment